Useless Activity to Pass the Time

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged. I had too many things to do this month, and I couldn't find time to sit and write something. Oh well, I guess I should start the move to change the title of this blog from "Daily Overdose" to "Monthly Overdose" - or most appropriately, "If I have time Overdose". I guess it happens to a lot of bloggers, if not all. Or maybe I've been writing more of the food blogs at http://www.openrice.com. 


Anyway, I started using this almost pathetic game, PLUSH WARS, I found on the Mac App Store to sort of clear my head when I'm swamped with things to do. When I say pathetic, it doesn't mean I don't play it once in a while. All you have to do is shoot at monster teddy bears with your cannon that is armed with little robot creature things. 


With your cannon, you shoot little creatures at rabid teddy bears and prevent them from killing your castle. It's trying to be a cute tower defense game.





Apparently, I'm not very good at it. My princess character has been ravaged by mentally retarded teddy bears with their cotton guts spilling out of their bodies.

Download it, it's free, enjoy it. Don't buy it, it's pathetic. I kinda like the music though. Now back to something more interesting... bumming.

Comments

Popular Posts