Awesomeness: Kung Fu Panda 2

My family and I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 today at Robinson's Galleria, and I have one word that sums up my review : Awesomeness! 



Enjoyed it from start to finish, laughing every step at the whimsical, happy-go-lucky Po's (Jack Black) wise cracks, nicely timed jokes, and funny naivete. Best efforts were made by the Dreamworks Animation team to retain the "awesomeness" of the first one, but the storyline, I felt, was richer this time (Po's identity crisis, confusion and personal issues).  I went into the theater anticipating a much better sequel, but still, it surpassed my expectations. Funny, playful, cute, charming, action-packed and educational - probably one of the best animated films I've seen. There were even some tear jerking scenes towards the end. Still a lot of "fat" jokes in this sequel, but the power of Po apparently was no longer focused on his big tummy. Oh yeah, you will also see Po as a young, adorable baby panda cub, and if you are a girl, well, I can assure you, you will probably squeal and go look for a panda stuffed toy after the movie (just like Shanesse, my niece, who was a few seats away from me). I prefer not to reveal too much on this blog, it's best you go out and watch it yourself.

A movie for the entire family, a recommend Kung Fu Panda 2 to anyone who is not a suicidal and gothic freak who only watches gory films.

Again...AWESOMENESS!


My son Gabby and I before the movie.

Comments

Popular Posts