The Almighty Apple has a Worm

I guess Apple is not malware free after all. The company released instructions on how to remove the "MacDefender malware", which is in fact a sneaky virus that could capture your credit card information, if you provide it. The good thing is this makes the Almighty Apple more paranoid, and hopefully will update its operating system to guard against malicious attacks. As the Macbooks and iMacs are becoming more popular among users, tech terrorists are not creating dirty code just for the Windows platform anymore.


Go to Apple's site here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4650

I have a strange feeling I shouldn't have posted this. I'm so vocal about being pro-Mac at the office, I'm sure some people have a lot to say about this. You know who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts