It's Harvest Time in the Congo: Gorilla Mucus Hair Gel

While walking around the mall after work today, I saw a bottle through the window of a store (name withheld). Never heard of it before, but it's called the MOCO DE GORILA GEL.

Seriously, if you are going to make packaging for hair gel, do you really have to put a gorilla with snot or mucus streaming out of its nose? With a cartoon bubble that says "SNOTT GORILA GEL"? And then put "strong hold" at the bottom? And make it dominantly green in color? Well I know it's not made of Gorilla snot, so maybe it's just one of those metaphors saying that their gel is as sticky as a gorilla's mucus. I guess they are selling millions with this brand, and just have to eat my blog.


I went inside, and yes, an orange variant. Yipee.



Go grab yourself a Gorilla snot hair gel today. Buy it from this guy.


Here's the link, knock yourself out.  http://www.mocodegorila.net/

Comments

Popular Posts