Me Likey: Tean's Crispy Prawn Chilli




If you like hot garlic chili on your food like me, then you are going to love this. Tean's Crispy Prawn Chili ( Sambal Udang Bercilli), a product of Thailand, is an awesome condiment to chinese or non-chinese food. Thailand has the best spicy condiments and sauces if you ask me. It's not that hot, but gives a good to moderate heat, and the taste is reminiscent of X.O. scallop sauce you find in Chinese restaurants. I just ate this for late lunch today, and it was so addicting I had three servings of fried noodles. Controlled myself so I won't finish the whole bottle.


Put a generous amount on home made noodles like I did. Me likey!

This garlic chili condiment is up there with Causeway Seafood Restaurant's Garlic Chili. Go get one! In Unimart, Greenhills it's Php 128.50 per bottle. 


Comments

Popular Posts